Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Elizabeth & James Textile Party

Last night was one of the funnest nights of my life. Definitely one of the perks of interning for Judy Swartz is knowing the in's and out's of all things Mary Kate and Ashley. We were invited to join them in their launch for new denim styles for their branch Textile by Elizabeth and James at the Beverly Hills Hotel. It was an intimate party, with less then a hundred people. So although I am not in any of the pictures, beings I'm not a celebrity, I was right there with them! I got to meet and mingle with everybody and was surprised at how genuinely nice every one was.






Every one got to snag a free pair of jeans, I naturally said, "I want whatever shes wearing" and got the "Iggy Jean" that Ashley is wearing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment